Monograph Cream Lipsticks Portfolio
This lipstick is an iconic creamy, satin finish lipstick. The non-drying formula offers full-color coverage and comfortable, long-lasting wear, giving lips a polished and perfected look. The colors can be blended and built to different levels of color intensity.
- The formula’s satin finish has been carefully designed to make the lips look nourished, fresh, and healthy, without streaking or caking.
- The formula is made to apply easily and evenly, with a long wear performance and stable color pigments that won’t fade throughout the entire wear time.
- Formulated with ingredients that help create a moisture barrier, and that work with the skin tissue to help keep the formula elastic and flexible.
- 16 different lip colors that are universally wearable by virtually every skin tone. Through the careful selection of undertones, these colors look authentic, natural, and vibrant.
- Luxuriously sleek packaging with magnetic top lid click closure
Value of $399.
Ingredients: Dimethicone, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, (+/-: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, D&C Red No. 7 CI 15850:1, FD&C Blue No. 1 CI 42090:2, Iron Oxides-Red CI 77491, Iron Oxides-Yellow CI 77492, Iron Oxides-Black CI 77499, FD&C Yellow No. 5 CI 19130:1, D&C Red No. 6 CI 15850:2, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite)
How to use
- Apply straight from the package or use an Artis Elite Circle 1 brush to apply onto clean, bare lips. Follow the natural line of the mouth, evenly covering the upper and lower lip.
- For a soft, “stained” look, blot with a tissue.
- For a more precise application around the lip border, apply using an Artis Elite Linear 1 brush.
- Experiment with layering colors, or placing different colors adjacent, to achieve a one-of-a-kind personal lip statement.
Email for size help