Monograph Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Quads Portfolio
A silky, pressed powder eye shadow formulation that glides on smoothly and blends easily. It's presented in a range of shades for accenting eyelids, lining eyes, and defining brows. The densely pigmented formula can be layered for greater shade variations and intensity. Depending on the shade, eye shadow can be used all over the lid, around the eye opening, in the crease, as a highlighter, or as a liner.
- Each Quad offers 4 expertly curated pressed powder eyeshadows.
- Each Quad contains one lighter color, two medium colors, and one deep color to help create a beautiful contrast and color composition. These carefully coordinated combinations of colors and finishes enable outstanding coloration and sculpting of the eye area. Looks can be created from colors in one Quad or by mixing other color offerings in sister Quads from the portfolio.
- The pressed powder eyeshadows are jet milled to achieve microscopic size color particles which blend more easily and smoothly onto the surface of the skin. The ingredients include natural mineral combinations as well as ingredients to help calm and protect the delicate skin around the eye.
- Each Quad’s compact design is simple and elegant, with an easy push button to open and snap close.
- The compact is a comfortable size to slip into your purse when you want to take your beauty tools with you, as well a dual ended mini applicator and a mirror embedded into the lid to help with any makeup adjustments you may want to do while on-the-go.
Value of $340.
Ingredients: Mica, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (+/-: Iron Oxides- Red CI 77491, Iron Oxides- Yellow CI 77492, Iron Oxides- Black CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Ultramarine CI 77007)
How to use
For full lid coverage, lightly sweep an Artis Elite Circle 1 brush over the shadows, and then tap off any excess and glide over the eyelid with soft strokes. For more detailed work on lining the eye and defining the brow, pair deeper colors with the Artis Elite Linear 1.
Email for size help